The StackUp iOS App Bundle is offering 12 iOS apps valued at $113 for just $36. Several of these apps are geared towards making your iOS experience a more productive one, which is why this particular bundle caught my attention.
To pick up any (or all) of the apps in The StackUp iOS App Bundle, you can head to the Deals page and click on the “Buy Now” button or use the “Text Me” option to get texted a link so you can directly download the app to your iPhone.
I’ve put several of these apps through the paces over the past few months, and they’re definitely worth exploring:
- Day One: This app is my journaling app of choice. You can even publish directly online from the app, and add photos so that you can immediately connect with your days, weeks, months, and years beyond words. I end every day with Day One, and that closure of the day allows me to really move forward with the next day enthusiastically. (Regular price: $4.99; Sale price: $1.99)
- Calendars 5: Readdle has put together another killer app with Calendars 5. You can use natural language and the user interface is stellar. It offers an amazing mobile calendar experience; once you’ve given Calendars 5 a try you won’t want to go back to the stock Calendar app again. (Regular price: $6.99; Sale price: $2.99)
- Boxer: Email is a huge pain point when trying to be more productive, and Boxer takes some of that pain away. With Boxer you can customize and simplify your life by using swipe gestures, and link up to cloud services like Dropbox, Box, and Evernote to keep your inbox in check. (Regular price: $5.99; Sale price: $0.99)
- Scanner Pro: Your iPhone can be a scanner, and Scanner Pro makes it one fantastic scanner at that. It allows you to scan receipts, whiteboards, paper notes, or any multipage document. Scanned documents can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on your iPhone or iPad. (Regular price: $6.99; Sale price: $2.99)
- Mileage Log+: I spend a lot of time on the road, and Mileage Log+ allows me to really track my mileage better than any other app I’ve tried. With tax season upon us, I’m glad i’ve used it religiously because it just makes any travel claims I have much easier to deal with. I’m a big fan of apps that do one thing well, and Mileage Log+ does its one thing very well. (Regular price: $9.99; Sale price: $2.99)
- TextExpander touch: If you’ve never used text snippets, then you’re missing out on an opportunity to save tons of time. TextExpander touch brings snippet access to iOS, meaning that all of the frequently used snippets i’ve got on my Mac are now available to me on my iPhone. Whether I want to quickly share my home address, send a common text reply, or use a regularly entered phrase into my Day One journal (I use one for my daily word count, for example), TextExpander touch has got me covered. (Regular price: $4.99; Sale price: $1.99)
There are 6 more apps available in this bundle, including Parallels Access and FX Photo Studio (which is free through this offer). Note: If you want to get Parallels Access at a discount, you must check out through this link.
The great thing about this offer is that you can grab what you want and forget the rest. But you never know when you might need an app like Recordium Pro to record audio in a way that Apple’s stock Voice Recorder just doesn’t. Or maybe you’ll want to add some vintage effects to your videos, something that Vintagio can do with ease. So why not grab every single app in The StackUp iOS App Bundle at a discount between 50–80%?
This kind of offer doesn’t come along very often, so you’d be wise to take advantage of this bundle while it lasts. You can pick up any — and every — app that’s in this Cult of Mac Deals offer here.